Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for many things




As my very first blog post, I could not write about anything else, than being thankful for so many things. Yesterday, we celebrated our very first Thanksgiving in our new house! I had a wonderful time with family, but I think I ate too much! One thing I am thankful for this year is the blessing of having our very first house! It was a struggle, and at times we thought things would not work out. But here I am writing from my home office.. I am thankful that my beautiful twin boys have a safe place to call home. A place where they can run, play and make many messes! A place where we can make beautiful memories. I am thankful for my loving husband, my family and my dear friends. I am thankful for all of the blessing that God has given to us throughout the year.

2 comments:

  1. Your very first comment! :) I love this tablescape! Congrats on your new home, love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...