Friday, December 2, 2011

Choo-Choo 3rd Birthday

Since the boys were fascinated with trains this year, (which boy isn't?), we decided to go with a train-themed birthday. I was beyond excited, since it was their first birthday at our new house! The boys love all types of trains, therefore, we decided not to go with the typical Thomas character theme. Once the theme was decided on, I began to look around for ideas and colors. I immediately fell in love with a red and soft blue color combo. My business partner and I began to write down ideas we came across for decoration and party printables. After months of brainstorming, we finally put together a Choo-Choo party collection, (details on printables to come on a later date).



My sister-in-law baked the delicious giant vanilla cupcake. Stand purchased at Homegoods

Silver trays purchased at Dollar Tree, cookies baked by my dear friend and business partner
Silver bucket purchased at Home Depot. Milk jug purchased at Marshalls



Mini cupcake stands purchased at Dollar Tree
Brown paper bags purchased at Michael's
My husband, our big boy Jake and I
Our big boy Nathan enjoying his cupcake in a corner!
The boys were tired! They were too excited all day, and missed their daily nap!



                                       

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it!!! The details in the photos are amazing! Can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey!! I am excited for the future!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...