Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Decor



This season is filled with meaning, love, family and lots of fun decorating! It truly is, the most wonderful time of the year. I only wish this season would last longer. Well, not so much the cold!  This year, we were blessed with our first home. I am looking forward to our first Christmas and all of the fun memories we will share with our beautiful twin boys! Here are some holiday decorating photos to get you into the Christmas cheer!





                                                                           Dear Lillie









                                                                            Decor Chick



3 comments:

  1. I so love these! They are so inspirational and make me look forward to decorating next year! yayyyy!

    xo,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment!
    Greatly appreciated.

    I love all pictures... truly an inspiration!

    I'm now following you in GFC and would love a follow back.
    By the way, I'm having a giveaway on my blog. I hope you will join.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! my, i love your blog! reminds me of my dream of becoming an interor designer/architect, hehe. i followed you thru GFC already. have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...