Thursday, December 15, 2011

Decorating our tree


I've had lots of fun planning for Christmas this year, as the boys are at a stage where they are singing Christmas songs, and telling us which gifts they want! I had a wonderful time decorating the tree with my boys. This year, they were helping me put up the ornaments, and telling me where each one should go! Last year was a different story. All they wanted to do was break the ornaments and tear open presents! Here are some photos of how our tree came out this year.













2 comments:

  1. Your tree is beautiful and the boys look like they had so much fun decorating!!! They are at a fun stage now, where they can help you and tell you what they want for Christmas, lol. I am still in love with your rug! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, boo! It is more fun now with the boys. They are so excited! Rug via Betty Quezada! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...