Tuesday, December 20, 2011

When the twins arrived...



Nothing compares to the day when the twins arrived! The greatest gift I could ever receive, is the blessing of having my angels, Jacob & Nathan. They are a true miracle from above. The moment I heard their very first cries, I was filled with such an overwhelming joy. It was a feeling that is truly indescribable. Hearing their little voices, knowing that they were ok.. Knowing that these two little beings inside of me, a part of my husband and I, were finally in this world with us. I just can't explain it! The moment I saw their sweet little faces, I knew they would change my life in so many ways. And they sure did! I will share more of our journey in a future post. But for now, here are some photos of when the twins arrived...



I was so nervous

Hearing their very first cries

Daddy holding his boys for the first time

First born

Second born

Holding Nathan for the first time

Night feedings at the hospital

In their beds for the first time


He's so full!
Two weeks old - this is what I looked like most of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...