Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Decorating Boys' Room - part one




Everything seemed to go so fast after we closed on our new house. If I could turn back time, I would have had a collection of ideas, colors, paint, etc., for each room. When it was time to select paint colors, I didn't have one picked out for the boys' room! We ended up picking a blue that I was not too thrilled with. I wanted something brighter. Well, this just gives me a reason to redecorate! That, along with the fact that the boys need new beds! Here is a photo of how their room is currently.


I had to add their little Cars movie friends


Here are some kids room inspiration I am saving for the project!





Via Pottery Barn Kids





Via Pottery Barn Kids





1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely fabulous! I love the alphabet on the wall! This gives me inspiration for my own kids' rooms! xo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...